- Our Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing system has the highest insulating R-values per inch of any commercial roofing products available in today’s market. Studies at Texas A & M have proven that SPF roofing systems can pay for themselves within several years.
- Our silicone “cool roof” coating reflects sunlight and radiant heat from a building, allowing the structure to stay cool and reducing energy costs.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing systems have been applied for over 40 years. Our Spray Polyurethane Foam system remains durable in adverse weather conditions including high winds, hurricanes, and hail storms.
- Our LS 2200 and HS 3200 series silicone commercial roof coatings have exceptionally strong physical properties that will not be comprised even in moderate ponding water like many other roof coatings. This system allows the structure to remain water tight and leak free.
- SPF roofing systems have exceptional sustainability characteristics. Not only do they save in energy costs and maintain the highest performance during adverse weather conditions, they are also renewable. Once you install our SPF commercial roofing system, you can maintain your system simply by recoating with our LS 2200 or HS 3200 series silicone coating rather than replacing your entire roof. At that point, the roof will be covered by our full system warranty.
- Our HS 3200 series silicone roof coating can be applied to most single ply membranes, smooth surface BUR, modified bitumen, metal roof panel, or exposed concrete. This allows the original roof and insulation to be utilized while still providing a high performance waterproofing system. By choosing this roofing system, you are keeping unnecessary waste out of our landfills and drastically reducing the overall cost of the project.