Better Indoor Air Quality With Spray Foam Insulation.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) has become a major concern for homeowners and businesses alike. Unwanted contaminants and pollutants can infiltrate any building structure, reducing the overall quality of the air.
In extreme situations, residents may even notice problems in their respiratory health such as coughing, sneezing, and worsened asthma symptoms. Insulating your home or business with spray polyurethane foam can be an effective way to create a healthier environment.
How SPF Works.
SPF or Spray Polyurethane insulation is sprayed onto the desired surface. The insulation expands as it starts to harden, filling up any holes or gaps present before. The foam also forms a tight bond with surfaces like walls and ceilings, eliminating air leakage through those areas.
In addition to being lightweight and durable, spray foam insulation provides a seamless seal that helps prevent the infiltration of outside air into your house. Homes without proper insulation can have a lot of issues with drafts and leaks, so the installation of spray foam insulation can add value to your home.
Advantages Of Spray Foam Insulation
- It seals off the interior of your home or building, filling in gaps and holes, limiting the amount of air that is allowed to seep through and escape outside.
- It’s completely waterproof, and it will protect your home from water infiltration. If you need to insulate a space that has already been exposed to moisture, it can be an effective way to seal out any future problems.
- It will reduce the amount of energy loss from your home.
- It can significantly reduce the amount of dust and dirt that enters your home, mitigating risks from outside allergens and pollutants, allowing residents to enjoy a healthier quality of life.
- By preventing the entrance of dust and pollutants, all of the air that comes into your home has to pass through your HVAC system, which has filters specifically designed to prevent contaminants from entering, enhancing your indoor air quality.
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors Near Me
By learning more about how insulation can make your indoor air cleaner, you are better prepared to make smarter decisions directly impacting your future.
For more information on how we can help, contact us online to get a free quote. At Pro-Seal LLC, we guarantee you excellent service at an affordable price.